Sunday, August 26, 2018

Soap Shop!!

I've been making more soap than ever, and its become a problem with stuff all over the place!   So my hubby once again stepped up to help me--making a nifty little workbench with gobs of storage!   I will hang some upper cabinets also, and a cute little curtain for a door, but yea, my first official soap shop!  

I will be making some new things to add to my current large bars, ready in time for my in-home open house early this winter!  

I'll post a photo when its not so messy!

I've also been doing some paint outs, and did the sketch crawl yesterday in Sioux Falls.  That's when artists are given a list of spots to go sketch, and a limited time to do them all.   Like a game, and it was a fun day, albeit a bit warm.   I will say tho., with soooo many people and cars and noise I was in a pretty big hurry to get home!
Here's a piece I did plein air in DeSmet, all framed up.   8.5 x 10 pastel $175.  

No comments: